Saturday, November 5, 2011

Best of Mike #68

This is the trip that we made to Cozumel to complete Kelli's (our daughter-in-law) scuba certification.

I was still an active Instructor then, so I did her training and certification.

Which of course means that on most dives, I didn't have my camera with me. So, once again, underwater pixtures from Cozumel are in short supply.

One of the things that we did do on this trip was swim with dolphins at their sanctuary at Chankanaab National Park.

So, we will let this guy, be your greeter for this trip.

He is chattering a greeting, right now ...  and if you would step just a little closer to the edge of his pool, he would be happy to flip some water in your direction, so you know for sure that he sees you.

2 comments:

  1. Just realized that this blog post was re-published in an on-line newspaper (http://paper.li/cometocozumel/1298077039/2011/11/05) on November 5th.
    That's a first for me ... pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete