I have reached the point with my Blog where I know I am posting repeat pixtures of some of the fish and critters that we see most often.
I'm ok with that and I hope you are too.... for a couple of reasons.
It is a little like meeting up with old friends.... when we dive a reef and find many of the "usual suspects".
I'm sure that some of your good friends show up in your pixtures more than once too.
Secondly, some of my fish and critter friends are a little shy or even down right reclusive. So, getting a better pixture of them is always a worthy quest.
I do look back a previous posts, to make sure I am not telling you the same stories over and over again.... I am old and us old guys do like to do that.
I did post a great story about Red Banded Shrimp in Best of Mike #75. So, you can pop back there to read the tale.... but this is a better pixture.

No comments:
Post a Comment